Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 2 is on.

Very spotty service up here, will post later.

Quick update: We made it. We set up camp, ate hot dogs and s'mores. I drank wine out of a box (cause I'm classy like that) and Sue, to the surprise of no one, had a little Malibu Rum, but not enough to help her from freaking out everytime a branch cracked.

Sue was super cute, she slept with get car keys next to her, so she could hit the panic button and scare a bear away, in case one showed up.

I slept like baby.

Wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. Bring home Christmas trees for everybody, Martha says! I wholeheartedly agree. When I think of you guys on a road trip, I think of you cutting down Christmas trees like Clark Griswold.

    Martha also says she needs more pictures of you guys, not just Sonia's feet. ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now Martha says... Most importantly, bring home a Forest Ranger. I agree. It's the least you could do.

    ReplyDelete